Δευτέρα 21 Απριλίου 2008

MITSOS and his son, George. [FUNNY!]

MITSOS (father): 'I want you to marry a girl of my choice.'
GEORGE (son): 'I will choose my own bride!!'
MITSOS (father): 'But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter..'
GEORGE (son): 'Well, in that case... okay.'

Next MITSOS approaches Bill Gates (MICROSOFT).

MITSOS (father): 'I have a husband for your daughter.... '
Bill Gates: 'But my daughter is too young to marry!!'
MITSOS (father): 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'
Bill Gates: 'Ah! in that case... okay.'

Finally MITSOS goes to see the president of the World Bank.

MITSOS: 'I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.'
President: 'But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!'
MITSOS: 'But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.'
President: 'Ah ...., Mitsos, how can I refuse …????'

A Greek business lesson !!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mobile edition